As assistant you can also work in a nursing home.
If you do not want to work in a large medical practice, there is the possibility that you look at the work in a doctor's office in a retirement home. If you can order a service training, this is the ideal opportunity to see if you like this activity is located. Of course, the work with the elderly also means stress you then, however, as much as possible, should sit. If the conditions are right, you should submit an application as a medical assistant in a nursing home.
The application as a medical assistant - training increases the chances
Before you apply, you should consider to continue to qualify to significantly improve your chances of this work and therefore your income.
- Ideal conditions for the application you have when you undergo training to examinierten Altenpflegerin or Altenpflegehelferin after training as a medical assistant equal.
- Thus, you are then able to, in addition to your job take over nursing necessary chores in the medical field.
- Thus equipped, is likely to be found in a practice in a nursing home rather quickly a workplace.
Assistant in a nursing home - the scope of duties
- Of course, in a doctor's office in a nursing home falls out the usual duties as assistant. So you need to create, for example, bills, appointments, spend recipes and assist the doctor.
- Furthermore, you are in the care sector have a lot of tasks for the elderly of importance. These walking exercises with patients as well as the movement of the patient can belong to the doctor's office and back into the room. They provide so well that the nursing staff in nursing homes is somewhat relieved.