To succeed, the application for child support grant
General information about the child support grant
To apply for child support grant you should get the first thing an application form from your local Family Fund.
The completed application, you must send back within six weeks.
Asked this is for your personal information - for example, for your name, your address, your marital status, the number of your children, your income, your housing situation and also what publicity costs and expenses for insurance you incur. Also interested in the family account, if you already receive public services or have applied.
For details on how to apply
- For questions about your living situation, you are prompted to enter information about all household members, as well as on the overall size and layout of the apartment, the amount of rent and utility costs. It also asked if you have received or applied for housing benefit.
- The income of all the household members of people is also crucial for the approval of child support grant. The family fund requires information about the level of income in all types of income, together with the resulting advertising costs.
- To check your entitlement to child benefit supplement your contributions to insurance companies are recorded and any alimony to which you are bound.
- Finally, the Authority would like to know if you and your household members have private property and whether your income situation will significantly change in the coming months.
- To ensure that all questions are understood by the applicant, is annexed to the questionnaire for the child support grant nor a detailed form completion.
- All information you need to be backed up by evidence.
- An overview about the possible levels of child support grant on the Internet.