In the game Slender you browse a dark forest to labels.
The myth about the Slenderman
To anticipate the same: The Slenderman is no real existing myth, not to be confused with the black man or the other "existing" phenomena. Rather, it is a pure Internet invention that originated in a photo competition on "Something Awful". A User invented the story of a man in suit abducted with long arms and legs, children and all, too much of it know, can lose their minds. This story was so popular that it developed continuously. It emerged many Fakefotos but also fanfiction and just the indie game "Slender". In real life, you must not be afraid of the Slenderman, in the game "Slender - The Eight Pages" on the other hand it's pretty scary.
To collect the list
- Slender plays in a forest. From Egoperspektive you must control your character in this forest. The task sounds simple: Find and collect eight list. But the bad thing is that you the Slenderman is all the time on the heels. If he catches you, the game is immediately over.
- The list hanging on trees, but for example also on the wall of an old house. Furthermore, you have to search a creepy truck and a pipe.
- Take the list simply by making a click with the left mouse button. Beware that you do not confuse the two buttons: The right turns namely on the flashlight on and off.
- The trick is that the Slenderman you place faster when the light is turned on. Without However, they are pretty disoriented. Generally also true that "Slendy" start looking for you, once you have the first list. Do not do anything, it begins after five minutes but still so on.
- They realize that it is approaching when the screen flickers and you hear a noise. Turn then to no, but see that you win country. Race You can shift.
- Because Slenderman from list to list is angry and eventually even spawn (teleport) can be the following has been proven: search the woods and note where all eight of note are. Catch only to collect it - and as quickly as possible.
Familiarize yourself but no illusions about the end of the game - it is, gets a Slendy always, at the latest after slip number eight.