Customer cards with a special credit line
When you apply for or own a Comfort Card, you should know what is the difference between credit cards and debit cards.
Comfort Card - as a tool to increase customer loyalty and financing
- The Comfort Card is the one with a good customer loyalty and financial instrument for trading, so customers like it have at any time a flexible purchasing budget. This allows you to cash in a very straightforward manner and paying.
- The Bank increased under certain circumstances your credit limit for subsequent purchases. With the Comfort Card you can finance purchases with target purchase or budget purchase many electronics retailers. In Germany the number of acceptance points is said to be more than 11,000.
Account balance in a direct way with the Bank
Since this is a so-called consumer card, not credit card with your Comfort Card, is there not special online system, as for example is the online banking.
- If you wish to obtain today's balance of your Comfort Card, you will need to contact the support of the Santander Bank. You will receive written information. This will cost, according the Bank's tariff, however, 5.50 euros (as of 2012).
- You only receive a quarterly account statement in the mail delivered. For this, the Bank requires fee of 1.78 euros (as of 2012).
- With the Comfort Card Customer Card you can receive no cash at ATMs and make accordingly no balance inquiry.
- You must always see a clear distinction between the bank / credit card and consumer card.
- With the Comfort Card is you can make cashless shopping exclusively within the credit limit, debtors will towards the Santander Bank. From this you also get all invoices.
Granted the queries of the account balance is not the optimal solution at the Comfort Card. If you would potentially overdraw your card limit for purchases, you who are also with the dealer. Your purchase precipitates in such a case.