There are many brands of contact lenses.
Which contact lenses are the best? This question each wearer will have already asked. There are so many different brands, styles and prices that you in literally spoiled for choice. Which lenses are the best, you can of course tell the optician. However, you should try the lenses themselves, to see if they are also attached to you.
Decision aids for the purchase of contact lenses
- Because there are several brands of contact lenses, you should try that feel best for you in the eye. Here you can not give advice, since each has a different feel.
- Pay attention to contact lenses that have been well reviewed in the Stiftung Warentest. This of course come at a price, but high quality. Stay away from cheap contact lenses from the drugstore. These are usually uncomfortable to wear and tend to form deposits even after cleaning.
- Are you an allergy sufferer, daily lenses are ideal. They are simply disposed of after each use. You do not pay attention to which preservatives are contained in the detergents and deposits can not cause allergies.
- There are contact lenses for dry eyes. Have this inherently or you work a lot in front of the computer, these lenses recommended. They are breathable and very well tolerated.
- Want contact lenses for more than 12 hours a day wear, buy lenses with a long gestation period.
- If it bothers you that you do not see anything at night without the contact lenses, you can also buy day and night lenses. But here you have to seek advice from your optometrist, otherwise they can damage the eye. The purpose of these lenses is that you can also be worn while sleeping.
- Have insensitive eye, you can access to monthly or annual lenses. Here is a very good cleaning but essential.
- Even in people who have a strong astigmatism that are farsighted or even have a myopia, but need reading glasses for reading, here is the ability to wear contact lenses. Although these are very expensive and have to be made, but they are there.
Which contact lenses are now the best? Decide for yourself which brand is most comfortable for you. What kind you get away at best, will tell the optician.