Theoretically, any Internet users operate their own radio station.
Radio - a hobby not only for music fans
Earlier, before the advent of the Internet, you could hear only a few official channels on the radio. Meanwhile, it is so that virtually anyone can operate its own transmitter, the then everyone can receive via the Internet, so my computer. So a huge radio landscape has evolved in recent years. In addition to the major networks, you already know from earlier, mix with a lot of individuals who have just discovered the Internet radio as a hobby in itself. On the one hand one can imagine as his favorite music to a group of people, on the other hand, but you can also get rid of things that you have to say. It is important in this case but, of course, to generate a fairly large audience, because if nobody listens, sending does not really fun. So that people turn to you, but you should definitely know when what is going on - to bring over to this, helps a broadcast schedule.
To create a schedule
- Will you first use the precise concept of your radio station clearly. Do you want to make happy pop fans? Does your heart for the oldies of the 60s and 70s? Or are you even getting rid of things you have on your mind?
- Override your schedule with a succinct phrase that brings over what it is on your transmitter. Just so you get the right people in front of the speakers, which are then also find pleasure in your broadcasts.
- To provide diversity, you should now come up with different programs. For oldie example, you could play the hits of the 60s in a single consignment, in another the 70s, in a third only concert recordings and so on.
- Enter the program appealing name and note it as the plan that the listener knows what he has expected.
- Also, make sure that you only once obtain a uniform distribution of the broadcasts.
Over time, you will notice that some shipments are delivered well and others less well. Then you can adjust your schedule and the programs put in time so that many users can surf over when the popular shows to come. So you can tie your audience to your web radio and increase continuously.