Waffles - a popular breakfast on Sunday morning
A healthy breakfast with histamine intolerance
Porridge is a very popular variant of porridge. Since oatmeal contain no yeast, they form a very nutritious breakfast that you can eat without hesitation despite histamine intolerance.
- Heat milk in a saucepan and stir in the oatmeal.
- Enter a pinch of salt and bring the milk with oatmeal, stirring constantly for cooking.
- Let the porridge about 15 minutes over low heat to simmer. This is of course in the morning, when often everything has to be fast, a disadvantage, but perhaps you can this time span so productive.
- If necessary, sweet breakfast with sugar. Of course you can also add fruit to your porridge. Then maybe you can even do without sugar because fruits provides you with natural sweetness.
- Fill your porridge in a bowl and add butter. Finally, you can refine with a pinch of cinnamon breakfast yet.
Waffles for breakfast
For many families, the common Sunday breakfast is a highlight of the week. Since oatmeal can also be the basis for savory waffles, these are ideal for you if you are affected by histamine intolerance. These waffles are also suitable if you want to surprise a friend or an acquaintance also affected, for example, for my birthday.
- Stir the oatmeal with milk in a kitchen bowl.
- Beat in the egg and enter it into the bowl.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and a little butter.
- Grease the waffle iron with a little oil and bake the waffles until golden brown.
Histamine intolerance can extend individually. For this reason, it may be that you can eat without hesitation foods that do not tolerate others. In any case, you should seek personal advice on your diet.