Let store passwords from Firefox.
So Firefox stores your passwords
If you do not want to ever enter your form data and Firefox does not store passwords, you can store this data from Firefox. You must advance the browser allow Chronicle apply.
- Start the first thing your Internet browser from Firefox to change settings.
- Next, click the top left of the browser on the "Firefox", then go on the word "Settings", and then click to select "Settings" to.
- Now you have on the "Privacy" tab and beside the point "Firefox will" the word "create" or "Use custom settings for" Select.
- If you select the "Use custom settings", put a check mark next to the item "Entered search terms and form data store", so your form data is stored, this includes your username.
- Go to the circuit on the "Security" tab and check the box next to the item "Remember passwords".
When you apply the settings by clicking "Ok", stores Firefox now your passwords. Before each storing "asks" Firefox if a password for this site to be saved.
Remove saved passwords in Firefox
If you can store passwords of Firefox, you can delete a few steps back this at any time.
- Do this, start at the beginning of your Internet browser and click on the top left of the word "Firefox".
- Choose a neighbor to select "Settings" and then click "Settings".
- Now go to the "Security" tab and click on the button below "Saved Passwords".
- In the window that opens, you have an overview of all sites for Firefox passwords has saved.
- If you want to remove the password, you can click on a web page and "Remove" button RSS. Remember that you no confirmation request to remove a password obtained in this step, and thus the password is permanently deleted.
If you have Firefox "said" that this is to save passwords for specific sites, you can undo it again. Just click on the tab "save passwords" "security" beside the point on the button "Exceptions" and "remove" the relevant website.