Delete Posts on Facebook
delete Facebook messages individually
To remove a single post on Facebook from your browsing history, you can do this with a few clicks.
- First, open a new tab or window in your browser and then call on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the top right of your Facebook account data.
- Once you are logged in, click on the top left below the Facebook logo on your name to go to your profile and thus also view your history.
- Scroll to the post you want to delete and click on the right of it on the pencil icon.
- Then select "Remove from the chronicle" out.
- the contribution Shortly thereafter disappears and is thus deleted from your Facebook timeline. If you have once clicked together, you can right after "Undo" button to let restore the post.
- If you want a little more overview of your posts, you can also next to your profile picture on "Activity Log" button. Then your contributions and actions appear in a list.
to delete all posts in succession
Unfortunately you can not delete all the posts at once, but only a few posts on Facebook. To get around this, you can use the Firefox add-on "iMacros". With this extension, you can create a macro that allows you to record your delete action and then arbitrarily can often play so an entry is automatically deleted after the other. The extension methods are also for other browsers - such as Chrome - but does this in Firefox by far the best.
- for First launch Mozilla Firefox and then install iMacros for Firefox. You have to restart Firefox after new.
- Now log on Facebook and open the download page of iMacros
- Log in to Facebook and open your history.
- Now click on the icon of iMacros. This is a yellow gear on a blue background.
- Will appear in Firefox left a sidebar. Now click in your chronicle right below your cover photo on the "Activity Log".
- Now click in the iMacros window initially on the "Rec" and then on the button "click method."
- Select the top item "Automatically select the most appropriate method" and click "OK".
- Now click on the button "Record".
- If you have opened several tabs, a small window appears. From there, click "No".
- Now click to the right of one of the posts to be deleted on the Circle button and choose either "Delete" or "hidden In History" from.
- Now click in the sidebar on the "Stop" button and switch then to the tab "Play".
- Choose now above the button "Play" from.
- Then the macro is started. Wait a few seconds until it is completed. If you now look in your Activity Log, is the next contribution to the post that you deleted in step 10, is also removed. Now you can specify the number of repetitions, ie how often the following article is to be deleted under "Play" in "Loop".
- If the macro crashes once, you can do two things: Either you repeat the procedure from step 8 for the remaining posts, or you need to edit your Marko, as it may from time to time come to a small error.
- For the latter, you need to in the tab "Rec" and change the "Edit Macro" on top of the button. Now replace the 3rd line ( "URL GOTO = ...") with "TAG POS = 1 TYPE = I" and add at the end as the 6th and 7th row respectively the text "REFRESH" a. Finally, click on "Save & Close". Now you can play your Marko again or be repeated.