Develop youth player at FIFA 12th
Set up a scouting network in FIFA 12
You must set up at 12 FIFA a scouting network in your youth academy, so you can take new youth players under contract and they develop such an extent that they can be added to the first team.
- If you are in Manager mode, click on the left to the point "youth department".
- Second, you get to the point "Scouting Network" and select "Scout hire" from.
- Now select a scout and confirm the message with "Yes".
- After "a few days" you receive a message that your scout is there and ready to work. Embark back into your scouting network and select the "available" Scout out.
- Now select the option "scouting network build" from. Now you have the option of a "region", a "country", the select "duration" and "type of player."
- After you have made your settings, send out the Scout.
You will now receive a monthly report from your scout in which you need to specify which players will continue to be monitored and with whom you want to complete a youth contract.
After development of young players, the rise comes in the first team
If you have committed a youth player in FIFA 12, you can see how these evolve and whether they are ready to play in your first team.
- Put yourself in your career mode on the left side to the point "youth department".
- Then, go to see how to develop your new youth players to the point "youth team".
- Once you see a green check mark behind a player's name, you can offer this player a contract and take in your first team. Just click on the player and select "Offer contract" from.
- Then select the contract details and click on "new contract offer".
After "a few days" to get at a reasonable contract offer a promise of youth player and can install these from now for your first team.