A Kernseifenbad helps Nagelbetteiterung.
Simple, natural remedies that can help in a Nagelbetteiterung
Too short or ingrown nails, torn cuticles or too narrow a shoe the cause of a nail bed inflammation and resulting Nagelbetteiterung can be.
- In a Nagelbetteiterung a Kernseifenbad helps. These dilute some washing soap in hot water and bathe the affected nail at least three times a day in it. Kernseife makes the inflamed area soft, this facilitates the pus withdrawal from the inflammation.
- Also helpful is a bath with salt. You can do this best Himalayan salt, which you can get in a health food store or health food store. Enter about three tablespoons of salt in a bowl and fill it up with as much hot water until the salt has dissolved. In it you bathe the inflamed nail several times a day.
- Swab the inflamed area with tea tree oil. but use very little. A small drop on a cotton swab is sufficient perfectly.
- To bring the pus to drain, is the Schüssler salt ointment number 11, recommended Silicea. Wear this several times a day. Overnight wear this to Schüssler ointment Silicea thick on the inflamed area and connect it. Thus, the ointment show overnight effect.
- Also helpful is a cover of healing clay. For that you get yourself healing earth from the drugstore, so stir to obtain a paste and add this to the Nagelbetteiterung. Even so we wrapped overnight, so that it can act.
- not help all these natural tips, then purchase at the pharmacy a Ichtholan-Zugsalbe.
- Can desisted the facilities, so it is important now several times to clean the resulting wound daily. This works best with a Calendulaessenz. They are available at the pharmacy. Dilute the essence in the ratio 1: 10 with boiled water and thus dab the inflammation.
Takes the nail bed firing a few days and is not this better, the pain is worse, so the ax should be consulted. In a massive inflammation is possibly an antibiotic ointment or even an antibiotic necessary.