Nasal irrigation help against a stuffy nose.
A Nasenspülkanne helps you breathe easier
- If your nose is blocked, you find it difficult to breathe. Especially in sleep easier breathing through the nose is not possible. This will automatically breathe through the mouth, which leads to drying your mouth mucous membranes and may have an increased snoring result.
- Regular nasal irrigation with a simple Nasenspülkanne RECEIVED in pharmacy or drugstore, you breathe easier not only if you are a bad cold. You can use good nasal rinsing well, for example if you suffer from a pollen allergy or if house dust makes you create.
- By nasal rinse your nose is cleaned, your mucous membranes are kept moist and swollen from.
This is the simple application of Nasenspülkanne
- A nasal irrigation is possible almost at any age. Even children from school age can, with some guidance, rinse their nose. If you are unsure whether a nasal irrigation is already suitable for your child, you should ask your pediatrician for advice.
- Use your nasal rinse only lukewarm isotonic saline. In Drugstore, some supermarkets or pharmacies, you can even buy ready-made solution.
- You can make the solution even himself. Simply enter nine grams saline on a liter of lukewarm water. The solution should be prepared accurately. If you use too much salt, it can cause irritation of the nasal mucosa.
- If you have filled your Nasenspülkanne with the solution, you should insert the spout of the jug in the right nostril. Your head, you should put it at a slight angle and hold it over the sink.
- Exhale while let enter the solution, relaxed through the mouth. The washing liquid now runs by itself from the other nostril again. Just go with the other nostril before. With practice, the use of a Nasenspülkanne is easy.
- For colds, you can rinse your nose several times a day. If you suffer from allergies or snore, you should do in any case before bedtime a nasal rinse.