Your future work material as an office clerk
What you should know about the training as an office clerk
- If you are interested in a professional office services, so you should consider the profession of office clerk in your shortlisted because an office clerk takes in various establishments commercial tasks -. Such as accounting, personnel management or accounting operations. In addition, within the mandate of an office clerk fall organizational Office vulnerabilities such. B. Place the appointments.
- The training as an office clerk is a dual training, ie that training partially takes place in the company and partly at the vocational school. This can take place in blocks or visit once or twice a week, the school and the remaining days of the operation.
- The training lasts three years. In some cases these can also be shortened, and also extended. The shortening of the training depends on what you bring representations, such. As the previous visit a vocational school in the commercial sector. An extension is made by the operation, if this provides for the extension as required.
The salary during training
The salary during the training refers to the collective agreement. The amount of salary is subject to a collective agreement of the company, where you will complete the training. The training content increases depending on years of training:
- In the first year you usually get about 455 euros - 736 euros.
- 536 Euro - 800 Euro, see the second year.
- In the third year there are 651 euros - 879 euros.
If not, the operation in the collective agreement, so selects this the salary level itself.
The cost during the training is in operation, in which you complete the training, free of charge. However, you should know that you have to pay any textbooks, travel expenses or distance learning itself.
Can not so much financial resources available, you can submit an application for vocational training aid at the employment office of your residence. Some conditions must be fulfilled to get such support. Find out the best from your local employment office on that aid.
All information: Stand July 2012