A Panna cotta cake tastes in every season.
Panna cotta - an Italian temptation
The Italian name means cooked cream. This classic dessert is a calorie bomb. 100 grams contain more than 360 calories.
- The dessert was developed in Italy in the Piedmont region, the roots, however, in Hungary. It was done at least in the 10th century in households whose house mistresses come from Hungary.
- The name "cooked cream" does not quite fit, because the sugared heated cream is only heated - it does not boil. In her gelatin is dissolved. The cream is thereby becoming pudding-like consistency. Traditionally rich housewives a tart fruit sauce to the sweet cream.
If you are using pannacotta for a pie, you have to inflict more gelatin and also thicken the fruit sauce with it. Both must be cut resistant.
Easy recipe for a pie
There are countless recipes for the pie. This is very simple and at the same original:
- Crumble the biscuits and mix it with soft butter. Thus, the bottom does not stick, insert a 24er springform pan out with baking paper. Press the butter biscuit mixture firmly on the ground.
- Once the mold is in the refrigerator, soak the white gelatine in a little cream and red in a little water.
- Heat now the cream with the sugar, the lemon zest and a slit vanilla pod gently in a pot. The cream does not boil, but to come to near boiling.
- Take the pan off the heat, so that the cream cools somewhat. Remove the vanilla bean and stir in the up mixed white gelatine. Heating again with stirring until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Wait until the cream is cold, but not frozen. Pour into springform pan. The liquid The mass solidified in two hours.
- Puree the fruit. Mix with the red gelatin, before heating up the mass with the sugar.
- Allow it to cool the fruit mixture before distributing it on the frozen cream.
- The Panna cotta cake must now remain in the refrigerator for at least two hours. It may only take out just before serving.
Interesting variations of panna cotta cake
Keep yourself not strictly follow the recipe. Create your own compositions. Consider this as a suggestion and let your imagination run wild.
- Instead strawberries Use other fruits. Besides red fruit like raspberries, cherries and currants are suitable from apricots, peaches and mango. Use white gelatine in white fruits.
- If you want to save fat, replace half the cream with yogurt or milk. You can also completely replace with fresh cheese and milk cream. The cake becomes much easier to digest.
- If you are in a hurry, use a store-bought biscuit base instead of Keksbodens. Cut it to a diameter of 24 centimeters.
De Pie tastes excellent when it is slightly frozen. Ask. This one hour in the freezer, then you have a panna cotta ice cream cake