When Hermes shipping you can track your shipment.
While it previously was not possible to track a package on its way from sender to recipient, this service is now almost standard. The Tracking of Hermes Versand it will be extremely light. It is so much easier, so keep track of the way as to provide an earlier investigation request about the whereabouts of a package.
At Hermes Versand find your package fast
- Even today when loss of a packet search request must be made. However, you have the advantage, as in the Tracking of Hermes, that the last location in advance can be seen before the packet has disappeared. Here Hermes then has the opportunity, quickly find out the whereabouts.
- When you drop off your package or another program at Hermes, you get both a job number and a receipt number. With two numbers it is possible to trace the whereabouts of your shipment. Even programs that go to other European countries, can thus be monitored.
So the Tracking works at Hermes
- Hermes customers can log in "MyHermes" and using the package tracking number - also called tracking ID - trace the whereabouts of the goods to be shipped the day and night. For this you need to register once and have then, after login with username and password to access the shipment status of your packages. Whether you have given a program at Hermes or expect a delivery for Hermes, this is the same.
Shipping checking with the tracking number
- To see where the shipment is currently located and when to expect the delivery or delivery, you need the appropriate parcel tracking number - called Hermes shipment ID - the package. This can be obtained either directly from Hermes (on the acknowledged parcel) when you place a shipment for delivery, or the manufacturer if you have ordered something and the supply of Hermes was acquired. Often you can find the tracking number as a link in the shipping confirmation from the vendor.
- The "shipping history", which represents almost a short form of the full package tracking, shows you when the package was delivered to which logistics node pass and can be expected when the service or delivery. It also provides information on special features of the service, for example, if it is a cash on delivery. Here you will be announced, so that you can adjust to the payment upon delivery invoice amount and fees.
- Whoever plays "MyHermes" logs in and enters his shipment ID, also the complete details can be displayed about the program. But this is really only necessary when a packet actually even go lost, damaged or stolen. Here you can narrow down exactly at what place and at what time of the unauthorized access occurred on the broadcast.
The data broadcast information stay with Hermes stored for 90 days and are then deleted. The provided by Hermes Shipping Tracking is a good help, especially when it is, for example, is urgent or valuable shipments for you. This can then be traded in inconsistencies immediately.
Other author: Claudia Jansen