Images interact with music often better.
Do you like to photos with music, then it works just like a video. All you need is a good program, and of course music on your PC. In this manual, Leave of images is described with music using Windows Movie Maker.
store images in Movie Maker with music
The Windows Movie Maker is a very practical and versatile program. Especially nice is the easy handling that lets you add sound to videos and even can store images with music.
- First, open the Windows Movie Maker.
- Set the view so that on the left side of the possible "tasks" are displayed.
- To insert a picture, just click on "import image files". This opens a window where you can browse your folders to the desired image.
- Click to select an image and confirm your choice then press the button "Import".
- Is imported the image, then drag it with the mouse on the "Timeline". You can also see how long does the image, ie the number of seconds, it is displayed. You can extend any, by clicking on the right edge of the image in the timeline and extend it to the right. This is the same principle as if you cut a video.
- In the same way you add more images.
- To store the images now with music, you must add an "audio / music file" to the timeline. Go for the "Import Audio Files". It is again a window with their folders. The audio files are imported as well as photos.
- Your Music drag now by clicking on the timeline in the line "Music / Audio". This is the third line from the top usually.
- Now the images are stored with music, you can see the result immediately by clicking on the "Play" button control.
- This all fits together well, you still have the ability to customize the length of the images (to shorten or lengthen) to turn the audio level up or down and to provide the image transitions with effects. This works on the "Tools" -> "Video Transitions".
- Is everything ready, then you save the project under "File" - "Save Movie File">. Here is a movie file is always saved, because it is a video editing program.
use music - it must be ensured
If you want to store images with music, you should first consider some things to avoid being surprised by warnings.
- For domestic use - for example, to his girlfriend to give pleasure - you can use just about all photos any music.
- But as soon as you want to publish something (on Facebook, on YouTube or a blog), the use of music and images could be really expensive.
- You may only use images or photos for that are clearly marked as "public domain" or for which you have the rights to use. It is best to store only your own images with music, then you are on the safe side.
- A good database of free images that you may be used at any time, pixabay is. The site is absolutely trustworthy and you are allowed to use the images for commercial purposes.
- There would then Pixelio.de, but you may not edit or any use for commercial purposes these photos and have always mention the author (the photographer).
- In music it behaves the same. Each musical artists hold the copyright to his songs. While there are complicated rules, how much you should use, but that will change from time to time and is regulated in all countries somewhat different.
- You have only two choices: either sign the GEMA that you want to use for publishing music and pay for the use or looking for royalty-free music that is offered for free.
- It is however to be careful. Often these "free" music is offered on the Internet and a few weeks later flutters a huge bill to the house.
Of course, you are free, even to compose something and take in order to deposit their images with music. For a passionate musician can be a pleasant task.