Tasty Tandoori Chicken Recipe with yogurt.
Preparation of Tandoori Chicken
- The tandoori chicken comes from India and enjoys because of its spicy marinade served with mild and sweet sauces and bread, also in Europeans large popularity.
- A "Tandur" is heated with charcoal clay oven from the Indian cuisine. It is constructed cylindrically and most sunk in the ground. The charcoal is ignited at least two hours before use, so that the entire lower portion of the furnace is burning hot.
- The Typical on tandoori chicken is marinating the chicken in yogurt. For this purpose, a special Indian spice mixture, "tandoori masala", used, which gives the meat a strong color in orange and red.
- The English translation of "Tandoori" is "Tandoori". The marinated chicken is named after the spice mixture.
- After the marinade the chicken pieces are placed on skewers and placed in the oven. For perfect cooking, make sure that they have the necessary distance to embers.
- In addition to the preparation of meat dishes and chicken the oven is used for baking the Nanbrotes and chapati flatbread.
Now read a recipe delicious variant of the Tandoori Chicken.
Recipe suggestion for spicy chicken
The amount of the above ingredients is enough for 2 servings Tandoori Chicken with honey and sesame.
- Wash the chicken breast in clean water and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Blending the tandoori spice mix together with a little salt and the cup of yogurt.
- Put in the chicken breast and mix them all.
- Ask. The marinade together with the chicken now overnight in the refrigerator
- Boil tomorrow rice.
- Heat in a pan the oil and fry the marinated pieces crispy on.
- Then enter the honey in the pan and let simmer for a few minutes until a little foam.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over last.
- Align the basmati rice on a plate to, enter the tandoori chicken on top and serve everything with the remaining yogurt dollop.
As an alternative to selling spice mix you can also make even the Tandoori Masala spice mixture. Given mix 2 tsp turmeric, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 tsp garam masala, ground 1/2 tsp cardamom, 1/2 onion, 1 clove garlic, 2 tsp lemon juice, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 pinch of salt. Do you enjoy cooking and often to Indian recipes, it is worth buying individual these spices, as they are variously combined.