A button for changing the language, there is not - but it's easy.
Windows Vista - bulky and unpopular
For many years used Windows users especially the 98er version, then XP became the favorites. Vista should be "the next big thing", but that did not work as it had Microsoft presented. The operating system is very large and bloated. While it provides an elegant look and a lot of extras, but also a slow, sometimes ponderous performance. With Windows 7 and 8 Microsoft hit due to the numerous criticisms in a different direction and focused on simplicity and speed. Many computers still run with Vista. If that's the case with your and you want to change the language, this is at least easy.
Quick and easy to change the language
First, you can select a language when you install the operating system in Vista. During installation it will prompt you and can click on the desired language. If the operating system already installed, you need to perform some steps.
- If you want to change the language in Vista, first click on the Windows button in the corner of the taskbar.
- Then direct the mouse on the Control Panel and open it.
- There you will find a button that takes you to a menu item called "Clock, Language and Region". This click on.
- In the menu that opens, you will find a chapter called "Regional and Language Options". Also this click on.
- Then choose "Keyboards and Languages" from. There you can select "Display Language", which would you like and convert your system to this.
You see: In less than five minutes you can change the language in Windows Vista.