In mobile an electronic spirit level use Rainer_Sturm / Pixelio
The Samsung S5230 is a well-equipped smartphone, which has among other things an integrated motion sensor. This feature makes it possible to use the phone as a spirit level. You need an appropriate app that you download from the Internet, extract and transfer them to your phone.
Download the app for the Samsung S5230
There are different water levels, which run on the Samsung S5230 mobile phone. An app that was already tried on the phone, is Water Level.
- Download the program from the Internet and save it on your computer. If it is a compressed file, you must unpack before you can install it to your phone.
- The Samsung S5230 needs a file with the extension .jad. If you downloaded the spirit level, for example as .rar, you can convert them into a .jad file. A corresponding free conversion tool can help you.
Install the spirit level on your phone
- Connect the phone to your computer with the USB cable. Transfer the file to your phone.
- Open the program and verify its operability. The tool automatically activates the motion sensor, and you can use the water level immediately.
- If the tool is not working properly, try restarting. It may also be that you have turned off the motion sensor permanently. Look for in your phone settings.
The level that you can install on your Samsung S5230, of course, does not replace a device that you can buy at the hardware store and use for DIY. To take a picture, for aligning a trailer or for smaller crafts you can use very well this however.