Chamomile tea helps fight your stye.
It looks like a stye from
- A stye on the eye is usually located on the lid margin and close your eyelashes and may cause great pain.
- If you have a stye on the eye, there is a red, swollen spot that is filled with pus forming.
- the stye is caused by bacteria on the eye as the Staphylococcus aureus. Thus, the sebaceous glands and sweat glands become inflamed on the eye.
- Your stye often develops within a few hours without which one can still do something about it. It burns and sometimes itchy, which can cause you to rub around your eye.
What you can do against inflammation
- Your filled with pus stye often goes on by itself. If the stye has emptied, it healed often alone.
- What you can do in any case, however, if you have a stye, is something to control and let your fingers from barley grain, so as not to aggravate the infection yet. Do not rub at your eyes and try not to express your stye.
- What you can do when it comes frequently to styes in the eye, is to go to your GP. Sometimes infected a weakened immune system behind the infections.
- An old home remedy for your stye is chamomile tea. After you have brewed a bag of chamomile tea, let the tea draw until he is still slightly warm. Now wash and disinfect your hands and soak a sterile compress of the pharmacy or the first aid kit with the tea and dab it gently your stye. You can treat the day your stye so repeatedly. Chamomile acts as a disinfectant and ensures that opens your stye and the inflammation disappears.
- not disappear your stye so you should consult an ophthalmologist. He may prescribe antibiotic eye ointment or drops that quickly help against your stye.