Supplementary child benefit may already be for babies.
Supplementary child benefit is a benefit that is paid to parents who are in steady employment, earn at this but very little. Anyone who is unemployed or Hartz IV refers, the power can not avail.
The requirements that a parent gets the benefit
- Supplementary child benefit receives the parent who also receives child benefit. He is paid for all children who are entitled to child benefit, regardless of whether they are already of legal age or not. Entitlement ends with the right to child benefit after completion of training or by reaching the age of 25 years. In exceptional cases (abgeleisteter military service, disability) the child benefit supplement may be paid together with the child benefit even longer.
- As of singles you must earn at least 600 euros, you live with your partner, you must be able to demonstrate at least 900 euros income.
- If you are or study and receive BAföG asylum seeker, you are not entitled to receive the child benefit supplement under certain circumstances. Here is individual decisions, such information can only give you the appropriate family insurance fund.
- Another requirement is your income must not exceed the ceiling referred to Hartz IV. This depends on the size of your family and in accordance with local housing costs.
So the income is computed for the child benefit supplement
A general calculation, with which one can determine whether you get child benefit supplement, there is not. However, you can take some clues as the calculation basis.
- Determine the needs of your household according to the applicable Hartz IV sets. You must also consider your residential surcharge. If your income is above minimum limit, but under your personal Hartz IV set, you can get child benefit supplement.
- Note that your assets are taken into account when you apply for child benefit supplement. You may keep some reserves your age accordingly.
- The allowance is also counted.
Apply for child benefit supplement in any case, because you'll get it paid out if you do not have full claim. He is reduced gradually. For each child you are entitled to a maximum of 140 Euro.