Yontoo 1:10:02: Adware personalized surfing experience.
Free Freeware as access for Yontoo 1:10:02
Yontoo hiding behind browser toolbars that are installed by many free programs. After completing the freeware setup the Adware immortalized in your system.
- They are monitored. Yontoo 1:10:02 is a platform that is reading your activities and your behavior on the Internet and analyzed. Based on the results you will receive personalized advertisements in the form of pop-up windows.
- Many free programs use this adware, thereby increasing their own advertising revenue. You can download the program in version 10.1.02 or later and install it yourself, if you can find a use for it. However, many anti-virus programs Yontoo have already declared on the index and as malware.
How to uninstall this harmful goods?
- First save your data. You should then restart the computer. If the system is back up, so log on as an administrator and start the Windows Task Manager. Click "Show processes from all users" on the bottom left.
- Check the processes and browse the list after the service name. In many cases, Yontoo 1:10:02 working with Y2Desktop.Updater.exe file. Stop the appropriate process. If you use the Task Manager do not succeed, you can also work from the command prompt using the taskkill command. The tool "PsKill" from the Windows Sysinternals Microsoft works most reliably.
- Once the processes are completed, open the Control Panel and go there in the module "Software" (Windows XP) or "Programs and Features" (Windows 7). Uninstall the program from the software list. Should it then still have problems, you need to download the original uninstall file and perform the removal of the adware so.
If all else fails and you do not succeed when uninstalling, you can try as a last resort even the Smart Uninstaller for all versions of Windows.